You're Invited to a Firearms Safety and Rights Seminar in
Join Rep. Donna Oberlander, Armstrong County District Attorney Scott Andreassi and Armstrong County Sheriff Bill Rupert for another popular Firearms Safety and Rights Seminar.
|Saturday, April 29
|Distant Fire Hall
2239 Madison Road
The presentations will focus on a wide variety of firearms safety and Second Amendment subjects including:
- How to obtain a permit to carry a concealed weapon.
- Circumstances under which a permit can be revoked.
- What to do when coming in contact with a member of law enforcement while carrying a concealed weapon.
- Details surrounding Pennsylvania’s Castle Doctrine.
- Other valuable information regarding state gun laws.
Concealed carry license applications through the Armstrong County Sheriff’s Office will also be available at this event.
The seminar is free of charge.
Seating is limited and will fill up quickly, so interested individuals should pre-register as soon as possible by calling Oberlander’s Elderton district office at (724) 354-3500 or signing up below.